To import bulk metadata for multiple files:
- Make sure all files are in a single project
- Click on the project
- Click on the blue Import Metadata button in the top right corner
- A model opens follow the instructions on formatting the metadata
- Choose file from your device
- Upload and the metadata will be mapped to the files in the project.
- Ensure the file is in CSV format
- The first row must contain the header
- The first column of the header must be the original filename followed by your own metadata fields. For example: Filename, Author, copyright, etc.
- Below the header input your metadata values. For example: sample.jpg, John Doe, Acme, etc.