- Scalable. The Overcast infrastructure is built with consideration to scaling infinitely in any region to meet demand
- Cloud first. Overcast is born in the cloud and architected to orchestrate cloud services and integrate on-premise infrastructure in order to best help clients scale to the cloud
- Virtualisation. Overcast believes that all compute workloads can be carried out on virtual machines in a virtual environment. This minimises the need to buy and manage hardware and leverages the resilience of cloud infrastructure.
- Consolidated storage. Overcast maximises datacentres to develop common storage with common search functionality to provide consistent levels of performance.
- Consolidated tech stack. No solution is ever end-to-end and Overcast has developed an infrastructure to be able to integrate and reduce the number of technical solutions a single client would need to manage their content
- Always recoverable. The Overcast platform ensures that there is a safe and simple way of restoring data and services to clients in the event of failure or disaster.
- No single point of failure. Overcast systems are designed with to be reliable and not fail. This requires providing multiple instances and loadbalancing the failover mechanisms.
- Secure by Design: See Security
Popular Search adobedelete userusersdeltranscoding