To create a playlist, click on the hamburger menu top left
- Select playlist
- Click the Create New Playlist blue button top right
- Fill in the details
- Click theCreate new Playlist green button to enable the playlist
Once the playlist is created, from the Edit tab you can import new content, order the content by dragging and dropping or delete the playlist asset by clicking the red Remove from Playlist button.
To import new content to the playlist, navigate to to the Edit tab of the playlist you want to add new content to, click the blue Import Assets button and choose the asset you wish to import.
You can also add assets to a playlist by:
- Click on the asset you want to add to a playlist
- Click the Playlist button from the vertical icon panel at the left-hand side of the screen — it has three thick broken lines.
- On the right hand side of the screen, click the playlist(s) you’d like the asset to be on.