To create a clip of a video file, first navigate to that video’s Asset Page.
- In the vertical icon menu to the left of the screen, click the Clip Icon – it looks like a video camera.
- In the pop-up that appears, dragging the slider at the bottom of the video player from left to right. Click Set Start and Set End at your preferred start and end points.
- You can increase or decrease the time frame by frame by clicking on the arrows next to the time.
- Type in the title of your subclip.
- Type in a description of your subclip.
- From the drop down menu, you can select the project you want the subclip to save to.
- To preview your clip, click Play Selected.
- If you are not satisfied, click Clear Times and start again.
- When satisfied, create the new clip by clicking the green Cut Clip button.