Collaborators are invited on a project by project basis and can only see the content in a single project. They are also limited to what functionality they can see and use.
Before a collaborator can be added to a project, the project must exist. Here’s how to create a project (insert link to Projects in the Assets sheet)
- When your project is created, navigate to the Projects Page via the hamburger menu
- This projects page displays a list of your projects – click the blue Invite Collaborator button beside the relevant project to add a new collaborator.
- A pop-up window will appear for you. Invite the collaborator to the project by typing their email address.
- Choose the collaborator’s permissions by sliding the Download and Upload buttons to the right if you’d like the new collaborator to have those permissions.
- Click the blue Invite Collaborator button.
- A templated email with a secure link be sent to the new collaborator.