To view all of your assets:
- Click on the home button (logo) in the top left corner
- Or you can click on the hamburger menu in the top left-hand corner and select Assets from the vertical icon menu that appears.
- Your assets will be displayed in grid format. To see them displayed as a list, click the grey list button at the top of the screen to the right of the word Display.
- 15 assets will be displayed by default. To change that to 30, 60 or 120, click the drop down arrow to the right of the Display field.
- The assets are displayed in order of when they were created (most recent first). To display the most recently updated ones first, click the drop down menu beside the Sort By field. To reverse the recency to see the oldest ones first, click the Desc button (arrow beside four uneven-length lines).
To access an asset:
Click on an asset to open that asset’s page.