You can control the access to assets according to the project and an individual’s user type. To control access:
- Click on the hamburger menu
- Click on projects
- Click on View Project on the project you want to control access to
- Click Edit
- Click Manage Permission s button
- “Lock” the project and then give access to specific users
- Click the green Change Permissions button
Note: Users without permission to access the file will not be able to to see the project in the project view. All Admins can see all projects. Collaborators only see the projects they are invited to.
To change someone’s user permissions, you must be an administrator.
- Click on the hamburger button
- Click on Users
- Click on view for the user you want to change permissions on
- Click edit
- Click Manage Permissions
- Change permission
- Click the green Change Permissions button to save changes.