Uploading assets to your account is commonly done through the Upload Button on the horizontal navigation bar. For different types of ingestion, please have a look at the Ingest section.
- At the top of the page, click the green Upload Files button.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- From the drop-down Projects Menu, select the project you’d like the files to be part of.
- In the Keywords field, type a word then click the blue +. Repeat to add more keywords The Keywords will be added to all the files being uploaded..
- If you’d like to choose a folder, click the drop-down Folders menu and select a folder.
- Click the white Select Files button and choose the files you want to upload from your computer.
- Click the green Upload Files button.
Note: if you close down the browser, or if the upload is interrupted, your account will ingest the content that has already been uploaded. If a file is only partially uploaded, Overcast’s Smart Ingest will remember how much has been uploaded, and then the next time the same file is uploaded, it will remember what data has already been uploaded, then upload the missing data and stitch the video back together seamlessly.