We are looking for an experienced and motivated Product Owner who will partner with external customers and our highly skilled internal application development teams to build out our video processing platform. As a Product Owner you will help keep the Overcast MAX suite of products at the forefront of customer requests, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Build detailed functional specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria for product and process enhancements
- Work together with product managers and technical leads to groom backlog, plan sprints and set team priorities
- Make and support decisions through research, impact to the business, customers and talking with leadership and development teams
- Track your team’s progress towards sprint goals and realign the team’s focus each week in order to complete the highest priority deliverables
- Act as a Domain Expert to conduct live training sessions and demos for clients.
- Someone who enjoys spending time with customers & prospects to understand their problems.
- Able to effectively communicate with your internal stakeholders and external customers
- Passionate about turning your insight into innovative solutions.
- Someone who can respectfully challenge themselves and others not to accept the status quo.
- Curious about the customer and end user experience.
- Aware of the nuances involved with creating a global solution.
- Someone who is known for follow-through and execution.
- Able to prioritize and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
- A self-starter – someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks and creative in coming up with solutions.
- Someone who can thrive working with a team but knows when and how to be decisive.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and can create order out of chaos, while using both qualitative and quantitative data and fact sets to support your decisions.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to know when it’s necessary to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Motivated to drive ongoing improvements and efficiencies in product health, operational practices, tools, and processes
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 2-4 years enterprise level B2B SaaS management experience, with an emphasis on maturing & enhancing existing products or 5+ years in another functional area of a B2B SaaS company.
- 1-3 years of experience as a product owner or scrum master
- Success in a B2B customer-facing role
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams, and influencing conversations to drive positive outcomes for the product and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Demonstrated business analysis skills
- Experience with global SaaS provider
- Strong knowledge or experience of video processing
- Experience studying or working in different regions – USA, Europe
Please send applications with CV and role to email@example.com