We are looking for a qualified Technical Account Manager to oversee the relationships and address our most important customers’ technical needs. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by understanding their requirements – technical and otherwise.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
From a technical point of view, you will become a super-user of the Overcast platform and be able to provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction. As a Technical account manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements – especially to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, you should be able to provide technical, product and business knowledge to support the sales process and strengthen customer relationships.
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Analyse customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices
- Keep track of sales performance metrics
- Proven work experience as an account manager
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, Sales or a relevant field
Please send applications with CV and role to firstname.lastname@example.org