Business Development Specialist
Overcast HQ is looking for a candidate with solid digital marketing and business development skills who can engage clients, attract new clients and help shape customer success. We are looking for an all-rounder to grow our lead generation and work with existing clients to improve their experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a SaaS background to eventually become a team leader. If you think you have what it takes to join a business that has plans to change the way video is managed, then we want to hear from you.
- Develop an understanding of our strategic products (Video management, mobile solutions, API integrations) and the scenarios that are a good fit for our clients.
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with clients over the phone, via e-mail, through the website and a number of marketing channels
- Work with a monthly target for new meetings and generating new client prospects
- Schedule appointments between prospects and the commercial team
- Provide analytics and feedback to improve marketing and sales efforts
- Create proposals to represent solutions designed around our client needs.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Self-starter with excellent written and spoken English
- Proficient at a range of online marketing channels including Linkedin, Twitter, Google Adwords, Web SEO, etc.
- HubSpot CRM Experience preferred
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- This is an on-site, full-time salary plus performance incentive position located in Dublin 2.
- This is a great opportunity to really make a big impact on a business which is highly ambitious and going through a highly exciting stage of our growth!
SaaS, Online Media
Please send applications with CV and role to firstname.lastname@example.org