Software Automation Tester
Principal Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Understand product requirements, functional and design specifications to effectively develop automated test strategies for our products.
- Creating and executing test plans against our solutions, including web and API’s.
Writing test automation code and configuring test frameworks.
- Devise, maintain and extend automation framework (Selenium and/or others) to ensure our solution infrastructure is reliable, resilient, and extensible. This will involve developing automated functional UI tests &
- API/Service level tests.
- Design and implement non-functional testing strategies to validate aspects such as performance, scalability, reliability etc.
- Work closely with the development teams to identify test cases that can be automated for new feature releases.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and track defects to resolution.
- Participate in planning and agile ceremonies as part of the agile delivery of products and features.
- Research and propose innovative solutions and technologies for our testing needs.
- Provide progress updates to line management.
- Self-motivated to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology.
Hands-on experience with the following:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in QA testing with significant automation exposure.
- Solid experience testing Web applications, API’s and complex integrations.
- Experience with web development frameworks would be beneficial.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- A strong understanding of test architectures and frameworks.
- Excellent teamwork ethic with the ability to work collaboratively with others both technical and non-technical.
- Experience working in a TDD environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Technical Experience should include the following:
- Experience working in Cloud environments (AWS)
- Experience working with source control and an understanding of branching strategies (Git preferred).
- Experience with testing tools such as Postman, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
Please send applications with CV and role to firstname.lastname@example.org