Principal Duties & Responsibilities include:
Develop serverless applications and microservices for Overcast
Hands-on experience with the following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development
- Solid experience with Web applications, API’s and complex integrations.
- Experience with web development frameworks would be beneficial.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience working in a TDD environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Technical Experience should include the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in programming using Python
- NodeJs, PHP development experience is an advantage
- Strong technical skills with AWS technologies such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, Fargate, etc.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Able to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS)
- Relevant 3rd level qualification in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tooling, including AWS pipelines a distinct advantage.
- Experience managing UAT testing cycles.
- Experience implementing and working with BDD testing is an advantage.
- Experience of developing and implementing innovative and fresh ideas.
- The ability to work both remotely and as a part of an onsite team effectively.
Please send applications with CV and role to firstname.lastname@example.org