In the below video, Stephen will go through how to search for video and other assets in Overcast.
Steps to Search for Assets in Overcast:
- To search for assets, use the Search Bar at the top of the screen.
- Type the name of the asset or one of its related keywords and Overcast will show you the relevant results.
- To filter assets with more granularity, you can use the advanced search by clicking the filter button at the right side of the search bar.
- You can then filter assets based on: file size, resolution, duration and date along with other filters.
- When you’ve inputted your desired filters, press “search”.
Check out our other tutorials below:
If the above video doesn’t solve your problem, check if there is a solution in our General Tips section.
Or look at our other “Learn Overcast” guides available in the Learn Section.