How to comment and annotate in Overcast
In the below video, Stephen will go through how to comment and annotate in Overcast.
Step by step how to Comment and Annotate:
- To make a comment on or add an annotation to a video or image, click the comments tab on the left.
- To add a comment type it into the box and it will appear on the right. You can do the same thing for annotating.
- If you add an annotation, it will appear on top of the image or video.
- For videos, if you add comments while watching the video, the comments and annotations will be timecoded.
- You can also use the “Cycle markers” button to cycle through the comments and annotations on the video
- If required, you can also download the comments in many different formats.
Check out our other tutorials below:
If the above video doesn’t solve your problem, check if there is a solution in our General Tips section.
Or look at our other “Learn Overcast” guides available in the Learn Section.