Overcast recently went head to head with some of the best tech companies in Europe on a tender for SVT – Sweden’s national broadcaster.
The big news is that Overcast was the only company to score 100% on the technical requirements of the tender, beating Sony and Frame.io (who came in joint second), and also ioGates, Dalet, Limecraft, Spotterfish, and Klash:
Some of the technical requirements included:
- the use of speech to text;
- the use different layers of metadata;
- audit trails of user activity;
- automatic ingest into Avid Media Composer;
- automatic ingest into Adobe Premiere;
- data encryption.
🙂 We lost out on price on this occasion. The silver lining — our score shows that if you’re looking for the best tech, you have to pay a little more.