Overcast MAX #1: Max Live Streaming
“The video streaming market is on track to become a $124.6 billion industry by 2025.”— Grand View Research
There’s no doubting the burgeoning popularity of live streaming. The wide-ranging benefits to business who use it include:
- access to a wider audience, unlimited by geographical or size constraints;
- direct communication with customers and potential clients;
- lower costs than running a real world event or traditional broadcast platforms;
- viewers can access your live stream on any device, on the go;
- the opportunity to grow your community;
- involve viewers through live interaction;
- the opportunity to cross-promote your social channels;
- repurpose the content by sharing clips from the live stream afterwards;
- take advantage of the SEO benefits of YouTube;
- use analytics to evaluate the success of your live event.
In our previous blog post, we gave an overview of MAX, our suite of next-generation cloud applications for production, collaboration, storage and distribution that makes remote video collaboration effortless.
Max Live Streaming
You don’t need to be in the media and entertainment industries to grow your business through live streaming. It can be used for in-house trainings, public events, town hall meetings, etc. — in fact, anything you can think of. But you need a simple, high quality, secure way to do it: say hello to Max Live Streaming.
If you’ve tried live streaming before, you may have experienced low quality streaming due to limitations in the available bandwidth — it’s a common problem with free services. No such worries with Max Live Streaming!
It’s cloud-based adaptive HD streaming, so you are guaranteed a high quality result. You’ll never run out of bandwidth, which means you can be confident about being able to deliver the content to your audience the way you want to.
If you find that streaming is benefiting your business, you can easily scale up your live stream strategy — with no limits!
It’s quick and easy to set up; and once that’s done you can bring non-tech employees into the workflow and let them manage the content. If you’d like to create a channel, it’s as simple as dragging and dropping content.
We provide you with a network that has enterprise grade security. But while secure live streaming used to be prohibitively expensive, now your event can make money and you can re-invest it in your business.
Max Live Streaming is so easy that you can get up and running in seconds. What are you waiting for?