There are multiple ways to work with labels in Overcast
To use keywords:
- When uploading files, in the uploader, you can type in keywords you wish to tag the files with.
To use labels:
- Create a label in the “label” tab on the left side of the assets screen.
- Drag the files you wish to label onto the label in question and it will associate the asset with the label.
- You can now search and filter by keyword and/or label.
- To edit an individual file’s labels, use the label tab of the metadata menu of the asset in question.
Check out our other tutorials below:
If the above video doesn’t solve your problem, check if there is a solution in our General Tips section.
Or look at our other “Learn Overcast” guides available in the Learn Section.