You may already have a DAM (digital asset management platform), a MAM (media asset management platform) a PAM (production asset management platform) a CMS (content management system) an ECM (enterprise content management system) or another 3-letter acronym. And the thought of bringing on new technology fills you with dread.
But what if:
- You could integrate with the existing tech stack to get started fast
- Roll out the new system incrementally without having to suffer the pain of a “big hit”
- Use simpler tools so that more employees can manage the content
- Scale your operations to be able to deliver video content to new channels from a single point of truth
- Ultimately shutter the systems that you no longer need